X6 runs in Windows 10 & 11, but in 11 the window-sizing buttons are not visible. Have tried EVERYTHING.

10 shows buttons, 11 doesn't

I've spent hours spread across several days trying to find a workaround for this.  So far, no dice.

Been using CorelDRAW since Version 4 in ways that might surprise you.  I didn't like some versions, but X6 works well for me so I stick with it.  The demise of my trusty old Win7 laptop has thrust me into the confusing world of Windows 11 (and Win10, too, but that's another story).  

X6 seems to be right at home in Win10, and in Win11 too, except for Menu Bar issues in Win11.  Upon initial install, the Menu Bar appears white, with white (invisible) links; when you hover your cursor you can see each of them.  I tried making a new Menu Bar to replace the initially white-on-white Win11 Menu Bar, but my replacement version does not contain the window-sizing buttons at top-right, for individual document windows.  They simply don't exist and I see no way to add them to my replacement Menu Bar. 

In Win 10, the initial install and updates work as expected; you get a black Menu Bar with white links/buttons.  The windows-sizing buttons are white, too. See image above. 

In Win11, installing update X6.4 and the HotFix update convert the defective white-on-white Menu Bar to a black Menu Bar with white links, but the windows-sizing buttons are invisible because they're black on a black background.  They ARE present and I can hit them pretty reliably by vectoring in relation to the Close Program 'X' above, but that's far from optimal.  I've struggled with Win11 Styling Options (which totally bite, sez I) but haven't found a way to change the Menu Bar color.

I've tried every online explanation, theory and/or fix I could find, all to no avail.  If you're aware of some "deep fix" (perhaps in the Windows Registry) that can make the hidden buttons WHITE, please let me and thousands of others know.
Thanks,
Tom