Some of the Fonts not displaying properly since windows updates installed today. 12.12.12

I got calls from 3 of the DRAW users that some of the fonts are not displaying correctly since they have updated their Windows today. I have not yet connected my laptop to internet. Shall check it and try to identify the culprit update. Any light on this is appreciated.

Few fonts known for not displaying correctly since today

Diavlo_MEDIUM_II_37.otf and its family with light, black etc.
Myriaid PRO

Parents
No Data
  • I can confirm this. On Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit (German), the following MS Updates were installed this morning:

KB2779652
    KB2779030
    KB890830
    KB2753842
    KB2758857
    KB2770660
    KB2761465 (Internet Explorer 9)

After that, no more fonts, except BT and Windows Standard (Arial, Verdana, Segoe etc); it seems to concern chiefly Adobe fonts. -- Removed the updates via system recovery, everything fine again. Updated once more, same problem. So far, Draw is the only program that shows the issue.

The strange part is that in the path and normal views, paragraph text is still shown, only graphics text fails. In enhanced view, no text at all. Also, when changing a font, it still appears in the preview on the page. But when selected, it disappears.

Children
No Data