Supercar

Another show I loved as a kid was Gerry Anderson's Supercar. Unfortunately, after I plunked down fifty bucks on the DVD, I was less impressed with it as an adult than as a kid...despite still liking Fireball XL5, Stingray and Thunderbirds. However, Supercar is still cool and colorful. I did a version long ago, but since then have gotten better at Corel and also have a better version.

Anonymous
  • Well, I am on disability. So I have a lot of time on my hands. I really enjoy building plastic models, but haven't had one in a while, so I do this. It's almost the same...using various pieces to create something. However, I have the new Moebius Jupiter 2. It's huge and complicated. Plus I got the lighting kit. So I may be gone for a while once I start it. But in the mean time...yes, I will keep plugging away. :)

• You are certainly very productive. It seems to be a Ken Netzel -day almost every day here in  Galleries :D But when it's quality time and time again, then just keep on bringing them.

• Hi Paul...glad I was able to rekindle a memory for you. I recently got a rather good sized diecast of this car...this, Stingray and Fireball XL5. They reange in price between 30 and 100 dollars depending on where you get them...and they are mostly diecast, so they are solid. If you want your Supercar back, there is an option. They are from Product Enterprise.

• Complete with Mike Mercury at the wheel! I like this one Ken. I remain somewhat sad to this day that the two toy supercars I had as a child are now lost. Oh well, toys are supposed to be played with I guess.

Best,

paul

Related
Recommended