using a simple macro to powerclip

So I have been sitting here for hours trying to figure this out....  I am just newly figuring out that I can complete repetitive tasks by recording a macro, simple right?  I am trying to power clip an imported image into a shape via macro but it is not working..  I am getting Run-Time error's...  Parameter Index is out of range.  I have one "shape" and 25 different car logo's I am needing to powerclip the logo inside the shape with the click of the "macro" and it is just NOT WORKING!  I understand that I can complete the task at hand by simply creating 25 bitmaps, one with each logo then simply importing that into my document, but I need to figure this Macro for this out because it will become more complex and time consuming as time goes on and I add more logos and different shapes in which I need to powerclip them into...  can anyone help?  I am NOT a macro genius... I simply understand that I can hit the "RECORD" button, do what needs done and then hit stop.. then of course do this again later by playing the macro.