A3 Label Paper

Hi, my first post - sorry for any breach of ettiquette.......I am wanting to use corel X6 as my program to operate our digital flatbed printer. The machine has a bed size of A3 (300mm x 420mm). We print multiple plates of the same size ( hoping to utilising print merge). However when I go to customise page size, labels, customise there is no option of an A3 size label page. May have missed it but I've scrolled through all the brand options for a large page that I can customise. I want to print 80mm wide x 19mm high labels 60up ( 20 down 3 across ). Any ideas?

Thanks Mik

• MJMCORP said:

Hi, my first post - sorry for any breach of ettiquette.......I am wanting to use corel X6 as my program to operate our digital flatbed printer. The machine has a bed size of A3 (300mm x 420mm). We print multiple plates of the same size ( hoping to utilising print merge). However when I go to customise page size, labels, customise there is no option of an A3 size label page. May have missed it but I've scrolled through all the brand options for a large page that I can customise. I want to print 80mm wide x 19mm high labels 60up ( 20 down 3 across ). Any ideas?

Thanks Mik

You are best to create your file at 80mmx19mm, this will be your "page size". When you have entered all print merge fields,, go to Print preview and set up an imposition layout, with Paper size of A3 from your printing preferences and choose a 20 down and 3 across layout.