pop art canvar

The term Pop Art was coined for art characterized by themes and techniques drawn from popular mass culture, such as television, movies, advertising, comics, and consumer products. The movement impacted not only painting and drawing, but extended to sculpture, graphics, advertising, product packaging, photography, and – most recently - computer generated images. It coincided with revolutionary social changes on both side of the Atlantic as well as the rise of a more youth-oriented culture and the pop music explosion.

is it possible to made pop art canvas on coreldraw?

• of course, yes! and it's simple and funny. You use both corelDRAw or PhotpPaint for do it, with the first yoy can use the PowerTrace feature and reduce the steps, on PhotoPaint you can use for example, Posterize or Effects/color transform, then change Hue and Saturation

• Hi jsrsol, I'm mostly polite when helping people on this forum, but don't waste our time with links to sites one have to log on to see the contents, for your question: you can make any type of art if you master the tecniques. So don't waste our time like this.

Now I'll go back to be polite.

• Of course you can make a pop art image in both CorelDRAW and Photo-Paint.
    Pop art is not considered a style of how to applying paint to a surface.
    If you with Pop-art on the other hand would extremely limit your view on pop-art to ONLY include such artists like Roy Litchenstein and Andy Warhol, then again, yes of course you can.

Here is a link to my blog, (the english version). >>

I show how to do the image using many steps. Remember you can do a pop art image quicker. But being quick isnt key, the key is to make an image you like to have.

Hope Finn likes this one. Sidenote: I have my blog in Swedish as well, choose my swedish version and write "pop art" or " Reinfeldt" in the search field on my Swedish blog. For those who prefere reading Swedish. And I write about more "local" Swedish views on that one.