Q:- What's X4 like compared to X2 and PhotoShop CS4?

(Not sure if this is the right forum but it's about the closest I could get)

I have both PaintShopPro PhotoX2 and Adobe PhotoShop CS4, I have a lot of problem with CS4 especially when using Bridge CS4 going to PhotoShop and then attempting to return to Bridge, (the PC just bluescreens and dies) but I find some things are just easier in PhotoShop than in PaintShop, like the Offset Filter seems to give me much better results that the same thing in PaintShop as I usually use a spot helaer now and then as well and can't find (or don't yet know about) anything similar in PaintShop - blemish fixer just doesn't seem to have any effect.

Clone brush is the same in both, but I can't get by with just using a clone brush, I need other tools as well.

So.....

I was just wondering what PaintShop Pro PHOTOX4 is like, how does it behave on the PC, will it give me a PC that works consistantly or will that too bluescreen and die?

Is there a better blemmish fixer, or a spot healer in X4?

Is there anything else in X4?

CS4 is supposed to allow you to turn the image around while you work on it without changing the position it saves the image in - but on my PC this function does not work, according to Adobe it's NVidia's fault (i.e. the graphics card) - but they also say they don't support Win XP Media Centre version, so maybe they mean it's MicroSoft's fault... anyway, I'm left up doodah creak without a consistantly working PC... so I wondered about PaintShop Pro PHOTOX4?

(I've just bought WinXP Pro, so now I face a long battle to save what I can in safe mode before the PC bluescreens again, then I have to install the new XP Pro.)

I use my Photo/Paint software for photoediting, (a little) texture creation for 3d models - (a lot) and some design work too, this varies, sometimes quite a lot, sometimes not so much. (I often use textures in design work too)

So I also wondered about anything new in X4 - is there anything you really like that's new from X2?  Either different or an improvement?

Fran