Using a keyboard shortcut may be an effort to select the necessary keys at the same time... I mean not everyone is a contortionist, right? Here is a way to resolve that. CorelDRAW is awesome at allowing for customization. I regularly use single character keyboard shortcuts. As an example, C (center vertically); E (centers horizontal); T (align the top of objects); B (bottom of objects); L (align left); R (align Right). I also customize some of my own, for example G (group); U (ungroup); W (wireframe); Q (quit wireframe and take me to enhanced) and because I often deal with multi-page documents, S (page sorter view).To do this, select Tools > Customization > Commands. Click on the Binocular icon (Find) and type in the name of the command you wish to assign a new shortcut key. Once the command comes up, switch to the  Shortcut Keys tab, enter a new shortcut key and click Assign.

Tip provided by Roger Wambolt, CorelDRAW team.

Parents
No Data
Comment
  • Shopify create an online store in a minute. It is a leading cloud-based E-commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We always save your time and effort by integration your Shopify order data with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. It will also sync multichannel inventory and shipping as well. shopify quickbooks integration

Children
No Data