Hi everyone,

Thank you for letting us know about the concerns with some of the entries in the gallery for our 2011 International Design Contest. We also understand that some people are having problems sending emails to  coreldrawcontest@corel.com. Please send me an email message directly (go to my profile page and click "Send an Email") if you believe your design contest entry in the gallery does not have adequate quality and you would like us to re-upload the file.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience,

John

Parents
No Data
Comment
  • Hi everyone,

Just to let you know. We have re-exported and uploaded all of the designs that made it to the Finalists stage. We're very sorry for anyone who did not feel the quality of the jpgs represented their designs well. I'm sure some of you will still feel that your design could look better, but please understand that we have to automatically do the export via macro as there are too many designs to be done manually. In addition, we would never post CDR/CPT files for people to download. Although that would show better detail, we want to protect you, the artists, and the effort you put into the source files themselves. Thanks to all of you who entered the contest, and good luck to those that are finalists. We will be completing the judging in the next several days and will notify potential winners in the next week or two.

John

Children
No Data