I love working here. I love working on the products we make, I love working with the people in the office and I love working with our users around the world.

Unfortunately, Paul McGee, one of our beloved users, testers, and friends,  passed away on January 28th.   Paul worked closely with us on Ventura and a few versions of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and he was always looking out for his needs and the needs of others.  To say Paul could push software to its limits would be an understatement. He had a good idea of how he thought things should work and would invest time and knowledge in communicating that to all of us here.

In lieu of flowers, Paul's family has asked for donations to be sent to the Canadian Diabetes Foundation.

God’s speed Paul,
Tony

• Rest in peace,

toprağın bol olsun Paul.

• Sad news and a sad reminder that we are all mortal. Farewell Paul McGee.

• Rest in Peace, dear, dear man.

You will be missed.

• I wanted to write something profound about Paul, a person what never had a problem describing just how he felt..... as his many posts within the Corel Newsgroups, Beta and .com can attest to,  but words will not describe what I feel.

Within one week in January my father, a dear friend of over 30 years and Paul..... gone.

I never met or spoke with Paul, except thru the Corel posts and emails when he was helping me with a job a couple of years ago. He always wrote with compassion......telling it like it is.  and always wanting to help. Thru his posts you could share a laugh and feel his fustration when something was not right.

Although we never met, the shock felt when hearing the news and the lump in my throat are real. I will miss you Paul, we all will.

From my family to Pauls', our Thoughts and Prayers are with you

• Former Member
    Former Member over 13 years ago

A sad day for all who loved Paul and worked with him. Rest in peace. I keep him in mind as an authoritarian luminary on his field. I agree with the others: Paul has contributed many good things to improve the corel products to better usability for every user. Corel Draw would not be what it is today.