I love working here. I love working on the products we make, I love working with the people in the office and I love working with our users around the world.

Unfortunately, Paul McGee, one of our beloved users, testers, and friends,  passed away on January 28th.   Paul worked closely with us on Ventura and a few versions of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and he was always looking out for his needs and the needs of others.  To say Paul could push software to its limits would be an understatement. He had a good idea of how he thought things should work and would invest time and knowledge in communicating that to all of us here.

In lieu of flowers, Paul's family has asked for donations to be sent to the Canadian Diabetes Foundation.

God’s speed Paul,
Tony

• Paul will be greatly missed. He was very well respected and very knowledgeable he was a good guy to have around.

Rest in peace, Paul

Hywel Harris

• Paul I have never met you but I am sad that you are gone I have learnt a lot from you both as a beta tester and as a open forum member the people above me in this post have all truly mentioned how you will be missed

my thoughts go out to your family

rest in peace mate

Joe

• Very sad, I enjoyed his posts, informative and searching but could still be amusing. A loss to us all.

Alan D

• I remember Paul ever since the first time I started visiting Corel newsgroups years ago, as one of the most reliable and knowledgeable members, always willing to help.

Being beta team mates for three versions also gave me the opportunity to get to know him a little, and appreciate his knowledge and sense of humour.

As I write this my eyes are getting wet, and it is a strange feeling for a person that I never even met in real life.

May you rest in peace, Paul. I'll miss you.

• Paul, a friend of mine and many others was very helpful on the forums. His contribution to the testers and users' forum was great. He started hunting for bugs a year before I was born. Its a huge loss to the miss him and his almost 5 decades of experience here. My condolences to his family.