Mac shortcuts in future updates?

I just recently got my first Mac after using a Windows pc for the last 25 years. I've been an avid Coreldraw user on my pc for years both for personal and professional work. I downloaded and installed a demo of Coreldraw on the Mac and it is SOOOOO different but the main thing that I use all the time that I'm not sure I can live without is simple keyboard shortcuts for such things as alignment. (a simple selection of everything on screen and a press of E and C to center items).

Is this something that will possibly be added to future updates? If not, I think I'll have to stick to using boot camp to have windows on my iMac JUST for Coreldraw. 
(I also find it odd that for years a simple right click to "Import" an image into the document has now been rebranded with "Place"? Why?)

• In the same boat here. Have known ive needed to jump boat from PC to Mac to start learning Adobe CC to get up to speed with the industry standard but was super thrilled to hear Corel was on Mac! Slugish performance, missing all the customisable workspace elements & NO SHORTCUT KEYS ! it's all about making your workspace yours & designing the way you know how, quickly and effortlessly with your shortcut keys. Apple is all about the shortcut keys so i'm a bit perplexed as to why these weren't included. Oh well, back to the pc for corel for me i think until X20 hits and resolves all the issues and off to online tuts to learn illustrator.

• It's a year later in 2020 and I'm looking for the same answer. I somewhat connect with familiarity with macOS users but their product group should have known there'll be more existing users than new ones. I was looking for familiarity with CorelDraw, not macOS. Anyway, my next guess was that pressing Alt was going to give me outline color, but as it turns out there is no way to click-and-set outline color. Sigh! I was considering getting the license.