Anyone else experiencing a CorelDraw! 2020 Crash when Closing the Program?

It doesn't happen every time.  I have been closing and saving all open documents before shutting down CorelDraw! just in case.  I get a lock up and crash sometimes after all day use...sometimes after just doing a single drawing.   I did a clean install see my previous post, trying to eliminate 4 to 5 crashes per day, got that down to (1) so far today, but the program just crashed when closing again.   I have been trying to close and re-open after every drawing today, to see if that helps with the stability of the program.   I am suspicious of Memory Usage...trying not to stream musin in Chrome or have too many browser windows open.... Maybe a Font Issue...  any ideas?   Eliminated Old Printers from Windows....

Corel2020 64-Bit

Windows 10 Pro

Inte(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz

24GB Memory

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M

Parents
No Data
  • Hi Hue, I have similar problems. Bought the graphics suite 2020 and photo paint and also draw crash after some time. There is no same thing that I'm doing, they slow down suddenly and then crash. Did you found a solution? I also have an i7, one of the top 9th generation, 64gb ram, 6gb nvidia graphics and 4k display on my notebook. I also have a problem while zooming in. Looks as if the corel software has difficulties with the 4k.

Children
No Data