How many installs and simultaneous user per license for subscription and full purchase versions of Corel Draw?

I've found several threads regarding this question, but I'm still confused.

Seems that you can install Corel Draw on 3 machines, but you can use one copy at a time. What is not clear to me: this is regarding the subscription version or the full purchase version, or both?

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
  • LE: This answer is inexact -- my bad.

One could safely skip its reading.

I'll add the corrections in a later message within this conversation.

According to the EULA page (https://www.corel.com/en/eula/), one can (quoting) "install the Software on no more than one desktop or laptop computer".

Search that page for the:

LICENSE METRICS

words, only please be careful to read the License Metrics specified to be applicable to CorelDRAW, not to other products!

That's because the indicated page contains more than one license. The first one, category A, covers CorelDRAW.

One can find on that page other more permissive License Metrics (including the "up to 3 machines" one you said about), but they are valid only for other products (e.g Roxio, WinZip etc.).

For CorelDRAW, the relevant license agreement text fragment says:

LICENSE METRICS

Software Installations. Subject to the conditions specified herein and as set out in the License Certificate, a license grants You during the License Term, the right to: 

1. install the Software on no more than one desktop or laptop computer; or 
    2. run the Software from Our authorized online sources via a browser enabled installation on no more than one desktop or laptop computer.  

Software Installations are available under Perpetual Licenses and Subscription Licenses.

Children