With multiple pages. Moving an object out of printable area. That object is not visible when changing pages. How do I make it available to move to another page?

With multiple pages. Say I am on page 1 and I move an object out of the printable area. Then I go to page 8. That object used to still be visible off to the side, and then I could move into page 8. But now when I move an object off to the side, off the printable area. It is not available when I go to another page. How do I change this?

Parents Reply Children
  • I still do not take in Native CorelDRAW files unless the keep desktop objects on layer has been disabled in the file before sending it to me.

You still haven't realized that "Keep Desktop Objects on Layer" is a user setting, not a document setting.
    So if you prefer to have it disabled, simply disable it once and for all and you can accept any file.

If I get a 35-page document in from a client and one page, say page 34 has something on the desktop I must page though the entire document either via the page display or hunt through how many thousands of objects in the objects docker page by page to find them.

If this should happen to me, I would (temporarily of course) disable "Keep Desktop Objects on Layer" and browse trough the pages with Page Down. All objects outside the drawing area would then jump to the Desktop layer. Problem solved in less than ten seconds.

no one person can use the application to its full potential for one.

True. But learning how to use it as efficient as possible and take advantage of features and small gems, distinguishes the average user from a professional.
    Any change in an application will divide users into two categories; One that only sees a broken feature and another that tries to see how this change can be useful and enhance the workflow.