With CorelDRAW for ever

Hello people,
All my memories of CorelDRAW over the years are good, even excellent. Working with CorelDRAW has always been a pleasure for me. Well, there were also some problems, especially with CorelDRAW X8, where I could never get the Applcation and Document events to work, which forced me to move to CorelDRAW X5, and the fear of new versions, where often it happens that something new works fine and something old that worked fine no longer works as expected.
In front of my eyes over the years is always that shiny steam locomotive that was in the libraries of one of the versions. Color printers were not yet available then, at least for me, so I have expressed my delight with a black and white printout on a dot matrix printer.
I am sharing with you this dear memory of mine from those years in the hope that someone can send me the original *.cdr file or at least a color *.jpg. It will not be a problem to restore a copy of the original vector file from it. If you know where I can download it, please write!
With a friendly greeting!