Turn off bring into focus mode

How do I turn off the new bring into focus mode?

Can I change what the double left click operation does?

Parents Reply
  • Due to stability issues custom workspaces are in general have a negative affect on productivity. 

If instability issues appear due to a workspace that is customized according to normal customization routines, then there is a serious problem with that software.
    So if Draw can not handle what it is designed to do and supposed to handle, then the problem is in Draw, not the poor user who is trying to make it better suited for a specific workflow.

For users who jump between many different programs, it is very practical to be able to customize the workspace to make their UI and basic functions as similar as possible.
    I mean, we all expect for example Ctrl+C to Copy, or Ctrl+A to Select All, in any software of course, and if there are other basics that differ between software A and B, then why shouldn't we customize one of them to make it easier (and faster) for us to work?
    It is not rocket science to make customization rock solid.

Ronny customized his system and is a victim of that mindset.

As I very clearly explained, twice: Most of the times it has nothing to do with double clicks caused by customization or whatever, it is a result of double clicking objects that are grouped when we think they aren't.
    Stephan also brings up another reason why this can happen, which takes us by surprise; the infamous legacy bug that leaves a single object as a "Group of 1 Objects".

Children