CorelDraw 2024 Eyedropper tool Lagging

It does not matter if I use just the Eyedropper Tool by itself, or with a mesh selected to change the color of a node. The tool skips across my screen. It doesn't show the full color code at times, and also displays the wrong color code. Trying to select a CMYK color, but it shows a RGB code. Suddenly the CMYK  will show up. The window showing the color the Eyedropper is over doesn't move with the tool. With the mesh tool, the Eyedropper will skip around with a 1-2 second delay at times. 2-4 seconds until the color I am over will display. Once clicked, it is another 1-3 seconds for the color to register with the selected node of the mesh. Never had this problem before. I have uninstalled older version of Corel, Uninstalled/reinstalled Corel Draw. Issue still is there. Gone through and repaired C++ items the Corel chat bot told me to. No good. Computer is only 2+ years old It is relatively good. I am using my Mouse, not a my digital tablet. I have tried turning Hardware acceleration on/off. Same results. Turning background tasks on/off. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is severely slowing me down. 

Windows 11 64bit home edition

32.0 GB RAM

13th Gen Intel Core i7-13700K 3.40 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

Intel UHD Graphics 770

In this example you can see the incorrect color information being shown.

The mesh is not that complex. I have done a lot more complex CMYK meshes before with no issues.