Printer is not printing FULL image on certain paper!

Hey there!

Has anyone had this issue??  I open mt Corel file... Print the file and only about a one-inch slice of the image will print down the center.  This is ONLY when I try and print on a TRANSPARENCEY SHEET. On regular paper, no problems!   Anyone have any similar issues?    I have ALSO tried saving the image as a PDF and THEN printing it.... same results!

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!       Thank you for reading.   Mike D

• If your printer is not printing the full image on certain paper, several factors could be causing the issue:

1. Paper Size Mismatch: Ensure that the paper size selected in your print settings matches the actual paper in the tray. If there's a mismatch, the printer may crop or scale the image.

2. Margins and Print Area: Some printers have non-printable margin areas. Check the image dimensions and adjust them to fit within the printable area of the paper.

3. Scaling Options: Verify that the "Fit to Page" or "Scale" settings are properly configured. Incorrect settings might cause the image to be resized or cut off.

4. Paper Type Settings: Make sure the paper type setting in the printer matches the paper you are using. For example, if you're using photo paper but have plain paper selected, it might affect the print output.

5. Driver or Firmware Issues: Outdated or incorrect printer drivers can cause printing errors. Update the drivers and firmware to ensure proper functionality.

6. Image Resolution: If the image resolution is too high or too low, it may not print correctly. Adjust the resolution in your editing software to match the printer's capabilities.