Corel Draw and keeping up with operating systems.

I've been using Corel Draw X5 and now realize after buying a new PC it is not compatible with Windows 8.1.  Corel says Win 8.1 didn't exist when they were designing X5.  Fair enough.  So, I'm thinking of upgrading to Corel Draw X7.  However, I've heard that Windows 10 is on the horizon.  If I upgrade to Win 10, will I then expect the current  version of Corel Draw to not be compatible?

Parents
No Data
  • Our goal is to always support the current versions of the Microsoft operating systems with the current version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. As Windows 10 is expected to launch later this week and CorelDRAW has been historically on a 24-month cycle, I do expect that X7 will officially support Windows 10 with an update later this year. It will really come down to when we will be able to have a final version of Windows 10 to do our compatibility tests and get the official certification for the OS. But I would expect at this stage that the update we plan to release in the fall will have Win10 compatibility included.

Gérard @ Corel
Children
No Data