Corel Draw and keeping up with operating systems.

I've been using Corel Draw X5 and now realize after buying a new PC it is not compatible with Windows 8.1.  Corel says Win 8.1 didn't exist when they were designing X5.  Fair enough.  So, I'm thinking of upgrading to Corel Draw X7.  However, I've heard that Windows 10 is on the horizon.  If I upgrade to Win 10, will I then expect the current  version of Corel Draw to not be compatible?

Parents
No Data
  • Hi

This year and next are going to be significant change years with windows 10. I hope both x6 and x7 will run on it. X6 six runs great in win 8.1 for us. Corel do a pretty good job of keeping up with Op Systems, think of all the issues for the folks writing macros. Corel may have a super opportunity this year because it seems Adobe are finally going to support touch screens and allow interface adjustments by users. Mac users don't have touch screens so they may switch to pc I have had a lot of crashes on an early release of win 10 with Cs6 so adobe may finally be cloud only to run well so actually buying software may not be possible from adobe. Mybe some mace users will look at Corel

ross blair
Children
No Data