Customer Service Responsiveness concern

I am a new customer to Corel even though I owned Corel Draw back in the 80s and used it extensivly in my business just got back into it bought X5 and after install found a few issues downloaded patches but didn't change problems so I contacted support vie corel web site. After waiting for weeks I desided to call and spent a couple of hours uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail.  Contacted three more times still no help.

Latest..... received an email saying my case is closed....anyone else with this problem or am I the only one?

• Ok guys,

Thank you all I am new to this style of discussion so here goes.

The issue is with two sub programs to Corel Grafics suite x5, Video x3 causes blue screen and update shows a script error.

The other is website creator x5 same problem blue screen crash and script error when checking update.

First tech guy was helpful but could not solve the video app problem so I have left it as I do not use this progam yet, secound tech guy explained that the web progam is a third party app and could not help but would email the company and have them get back to me.  Well I have been waiting!  Also I don't realy think that it's acceptable to offer an app that can't be supported but must be shifted to another entity, but thats only me.

Corel Draw has definitly gone through some changes since I used it in good old days and I am struggling with getting up to speed but things like clip art not being handy is a problem dont know where to find it so I revert to MS Publisher to find and drag&drop.

I am not usualy a winer and always try to fix my problems on my own before I go to tech support so I have spent a lot of time on fixing this stuff.

Thanks for your responces

Randy