Generating Date

can a space be created by CorelDraw X6, every time a the template is called this space will apply today's date to it, and print it on my parts, it's a new requirement for the produced parts where I work.

Parents Reply
  • Jeff Harrison said:

Hi Roy, your link had a problem behind the scenes, here is correct one

There is something screwy with links, I noticed same problem on my correction!

That's very strange. It used to be a requirement in XHTML (as a subset of XML) that certain reserved characters should be encoded inside web links. An ampersand is a reserved character. The encoding for it is either "&" or "%26" (%26 is the hexadecimal equivalent of &). It's no longer a requirement in HTML5, but it should still work.

I've tested the link to macromonster with both of these character entities substituted for the "&" and while "%26" sort of works (it doesn't go to the correct page, but it doesn't generate the SQL error), for some reason "&" doesn't. And I didn't change the link manually when I inserted it, so how come my link was changed to an encoded entity for "&" and yours wasn't. Very odd.

Children