Converting a CorelDRAW X3 image for use in X7

I just purchase the full version of X7, because my CorelDRAW X3 was too old to qualify for the upgrade.  Unfortunately the very first time I attempted to open one of my older images I received this beautiful error.

This file was last saved in version 3.0. Files from CorelDRAW 5 and earlier versions are no longer supported and cannot be opened or imported in CorelDRAW version 17.0.

I cannot find any discussions or information on how to migrate these images.  I still have my X3 installation, so I suppose I can export the image into a compatible format of some type.  However, I am really irritated that Corel doesn't seem to have this documented in an easy to find location.  I seem to remember having this problem back when I bought X3 and having to use a third party tool to migrate my older Corel images.  Is there such a tool available today?  (I found one that would convert them to AI format.)

Note to Corel: This is really unprofessional.  You said I couldn't get a discount to upgrade older software, but did not mention that the images would be incompatible and not importable.