Parts of pictures not printing in CorelDRAW

I haven't tried printing anything else out, but in the last few months (since February) I've had a problem when printing greeting cards. That is a document made up of four "pages" which all print on the same side of an A4 sheet in such a way that I can fold the card into four to make a birthday card.

I've got my own template, based on CorelDRAW's template from about version X3, which is updated to the latest version every year when I change the date. Previously I've had no problems creating a picture in Corel Photo Paint and then either copying and pasting, or saving it as a .jpg, and then importing that into CorelDRAW. But since February, although the print preview shows no issues, the picture doesn't print completely. Sometimes the background of the original photo prints, but the extra elements I've added in Photo Paint don't - or else they only partially print. (the right half).

Other times I've created a rectangle in CorelDRAW, filled it with a textured fill, and then only half of the rectangle prints. Or a glow shadow effect that I've added to a picture in CorelDRAW has not printed at all, leaving parts of a white square (no background) around the image the shadow is based on. In this situation, the gradient fill background has printed (except for the white bits), but the elements in front haven't.

When I've had these problems I've ended up saving the document as a .pdf file and printing that, but it doesn't look as good as the original should

Text typed into CorelDRAW has no problem printing.

My printer is a Dell colour laser connected to my computer via a print server on a WiFi network.

I can't think of any updates that have happened to my system, apart from possibly CorelDRAW Grapics Suite X7. Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone got the solution?