sRGB vs Adobe RGB

Hi Everybody,
This is just for the record.
What do you get out of Adobe RGB vs. sRGB.  My personal opinion is that you only get a headache since the world reproduces color in sRGB.  Why bother to change the color space of an Adobe RGB photo when you look on the monitor, get it printed at COSTCO, post it on the internet, or use it in a newsletter which is going to a CMYK offset press.

I've seen claims that you can only know by taking pictures of red tomatoes.  I did that one better.  I took a look at the gamuts of sRGB and Adobe RGB.

The primaries for red and blue are just about identical for sRGB and Adobe RGB.  (I read that they were actually identical.)  Adobe RGB just moves the green further out.  I've never seen a saturated green. Foliage has a fair amount of yellow.  Even sRGB (0, 255, 0) looks fake on a monitor.

Then again, I also have no use for RAW.  The miraculous tools in AfterShotPro do not hold a candle to the Lab Curves, and layer system in Photopaint.

Let me add that I am in a bad mood.  I just had a big fight with Ellie.  It was not a fair fight.  She's a lot smarter than me.

Phil