Rotating bounding box

I think it's time for Corel to have a decent bounding box that rotates with the object, what's the purpose of retaining the rotation angle and not retaining the bounding box? Rotated objects always get distorted when they are stretched, who wants a distorted object? I'm tired of rotating, going back to 0, stretching, rotating ...no, it's not what I want... going back to zero, stretching again, rotating ...mmm, still not there... go back to 0, stretching a little more, rotating...

COME ON!!!

And don't give me the "use the envelope tool" line, it's not the same, besides, the envelope tool had so many bugs in version 11 that I'm afraid to use it. Corel has to have this option. This bounding box must be resettable, and the absolute scale should also be be resettable.

End of rant

Parents
No Data
  •  Two more suggestions for allowing the option of keeping consistent rotation control could be to:

1)Add a tool to the toolbox for doing just that. Call it the Memory Rotation tool.

2)Clicking once on an already selected object to rotate as has been standard then a second click would show a bound box conforming to the most original parameters applied to the object as Manuel has requested.

Converting an object to curves or applying an envelope should not rob any given object of the knowlege of where it has been rotated to.

Those who are native to Illustrator are used to the bounding box following the rotation of any given object.... But what if you still want to stretch the thing relative to the page or other objects you're working with? --- There will always have to be that flexibility in options that Corel is best for.

Object rotation in Corel is not without it's trouble: What in the heck is up with that annoying "bump" for lack of better terms that you have to contend with in the first half dozen of degrees while rotating an object?!?! Much of the time if not all of the time in an objects manipulation I need to do micro adjustments to the rotated angle of an object that I would rather do while I'm actually in the act of rotating the object with the pick tool. I go to rotate the object just a little to line it up right and it seems to snag in home position a bit just before it jumps five degrees farther than I wanted it too.  Maybe this is more or a redraw issue.

Can we get the developers to add a simple option of doing micr-adjustments with larger mouse movement with out that initial snag action when the users simply holds the ALT (or some combo) key? Actually, could I ask for some sort of micro-adjustment ability to all actions like stretching or moving using artificially larger mouse sweeps without having to zoom in? A speciall key combo could reveal the handlebars for rotating object using their also rotate bounding box too.

Children
No Data