Corel PHOTO-PAINT vs. Adobe Photoshop

I'm sure there's a bajillion people that have requested Photoshop features to be incorporated within PHOTO-PAINT. I'm not necessarily one of them; though, the healing brush tool would be awesome!

Anyway, I realize this isn't so much of a Corel feature request per se, but how many of us Corel users ALSO use Photoshop? I do, but only because I'm forced to at school and sometimes work.

Here's why I started this thread. If I could get some Corel fans on the Adobe forums to support my PS feature requests there, maybe switching between the two would be a lot more painless for US, the Corel fans?

If anyone is interested in backing me up on this mission, please read and support my discussions at the following link:

http://forums.adobe.com/people/sfjedi?view=discussions

I really need your support guys! They are chewing on my face in there! My threads there have all become the most popular discussions.

Corel, I love you and always will.

Parents
  • I use Photoshop most of the time and I rarely use PhotoPaint. Now I'm trying to learn PP but there's something broken with PP and VBA, at least on my end, it crashes too often when I'm writing a macro. Last time I tried it crashed five times in less than 30 minutes. The people at Corel corp must hate me for sending them so many CARM's... oh wait, does somebody actually read them?

Reply Children
No Data