My very important file is not opening ... Help!!

hello,

I have a problem to open my very very important file of version Corel Draw9. when i was working on my file (corel draw 9) suddenly my pc was shut down bcoz of light off. When i turned on my pc and try to open my file, i shocked to see that the file is not opening and also i was try to open the backup file but it's failed to open the file and it's give the error......!!!!! often it open as a blank document and often it gives this error showed::::::

Either "D:\Surat Yaseen\Surat Yaseen Final 2009.cdr" is not importable using the selected filter, or this format is not supported

kindly plz give me the suggestion or solution how i recover my file? it's meant so much for me ... is there anybody give me the solution to open my very very important file ..!!! i will be gratefull of him/her.

With best regards,

Waiting...

AMAR SHAHID

amarshahid@gmail.com

Parents
No Data
  • Hi Shahzad, Try following Richard's and Paul's Suggestions. Incase they don't work, as I can assume from the file name u have given, you were working on Quranic Verses, they are easily available over the internet, and how did you bring them into corel? was that in text format from "Inpage / MS Word" or did u scan that? If those were in text format, that must be saved in ur text editor u can import that into corel again. And if u scanned those, then they must be saved in bitmap format externally somewhere in ur HD. If u can give ur feedback here, may be I can help u more in finding those verses.

Having said that whenever my files got corrupted due to sudden power failure, Unfortunately I was never able to recover them, Se be mentally ready to loose ur data.

Children
No Data