Vector tools in Photopaint

Every new release this is my first question, did they finally add proper vector capabilities to photopaint?  Photopaint is a great piece of software, superior to photoshop in many respect, however, it feels like they've lost their progressive edge.  I would love to see Draw's vector tool in photopaint.

One other feature i would like to see in the suite is better integration with Painter, I know that this isn't part of the graphics suite but i feel Painter should be able to open cpt files and cdr files without losing  the integrity of the vectors and layers.

Thank you

Parents
No Data
  • How far away are we until they completely combine the two programs in 1, its so close!  Cdraw already has superior bitmap capabities over EVERY vector based draw program (namely AI :-P) and the ability to pop back and forth is very handy, and been there for quite a while.  i can so forsee within the next couple years the full bitmap editing capabilities merging into draw, painting, cloning masking etc.... *****drools**** that would be so cool.  I hope they can do it before adobe, would be a huge boon for corel, and proof they rule ;-)

Children