X7 Problem List

Hi  this is for listing challenges with x7 we would like fixed.

Layout imposition tool. 

Old version import utility. for onetime import of old files.

Pantone palette document palette sometimes going to black in drawing. WE have 61,000 old files to update before we can upgrade. how likely do you think that will be. Staying on X4 and X6 for now

Bright interface.

ADD more if you have them

Ross Blair

Parents
No Data
  • So many issues.  I have been a power user of CorelDraw for 17 years at a screen printing shop.  I am not a newbie.

My oberon color replacer no longer works.  The Color styles docker has no choice for just changing colors of the current page or the selection.  That doesn't work for me.

Changing a color, and then CTRL+R changes the color, but not in the status bar

Using Corel's find and replace objects (which has to be done twice - once for the fill, and once for the outline) doesn't necessarily work.  I tried repeatedly to change white rgb to cmyk.  I had to go to the object manager and manually change the color of thousands of objects.  This is unacceptable.

Selecting a font, and typing in a font name to go to crashes the program

The interface is very confusing.  It's hard to find things with the poor contrast and over abundance of unnecessary info.

As I attempt to do my job, I'm sure I will find countless new glitches and problems.  CorelDraw X7 is not ready for prime time.

Children