PDF creation missing objects

I am trying to create PDF files from "Create PDF" and "Export" using X7 (cloud) and have the same results. The pages are either blank or missing objects. My previous version X3 worked just fine and I am using the same settings (mainly convert text to graphics). Sometimes I get an Error 14 message as well. I have tried different settings but it is always the same.

Ideas? Is this a bug in the program?

Parents
No Data
  • Hi LorenBK, I hope you already solved your problem since you wrote your post two years ago :) I just want to share my experience with the same missing objects problem on both X3 or recently upgraded X8 version. When exporting my CDR file to PDF few objects has always been missing or even objects have been displayed (in PDF) in wrong size or ratio than in original CDR. My solution for this problem was going back to Corel and finding corrupted layer/object. After creating the backup file I started deleting layers, one by one, with missing objects, then exporting to PDF file checking whether the problem was solved or not. Finally I found the line, simple straight curve, no raster image or text that was creating my problem. I am not sure why but removing this line (redrawing) solved the problem. I have to say I was receiving an error while opening corrupted file saying "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem." I hope it will be helpful for someone who faces similar problem in future.
Children
No Data