Error: unknown error when signing into subscription

i recently took over an unused license that i had purchased for my friend, he has since then got his own with his company, i decided to change the email on the account and install the CorelDRAW X7 on mine, now i read somewhere that maybe because i changed the email it may give me the error. How can this be fixed!? can't call in support because i got it in December 2014 but i only installed it now! windows update is working, i changed the settings in internet options....all is done, I WANT MY COREL TO WORK!!!!!

Parents
No Data
  • Me, too! I already had to create an extra user account on my Win 10 machine just to install the CorelDRAW suite, because all installation and update attempts fail in my main user account. 

Now, none of the 2015 updates will install, because the process stalls out at a completely unnecessary login into the installation app. I reset my password, so that shouldn't be the issue. This is the only program that gives me this kind of trouble. I've been one of the faithful since 1992; please don't make me go to the dark side!

Children