Multiple monitor display

what is the best way and how do I do it, to set up a duel monitor display for use with corel draw?  suggestions anyone?

Also, may sound like a stupid question but I assume that any settings and positions of dockers etc can be set as preferences in corel so that each time I open Corel it will automatically be set up for use on multiple monitors as I set it up?

Parents
No Data
  • I am using Dual monitor with the HP PC and Nvidia display card. Just want to add please make sure you are using this setup :--
    AMD mainboard and AMD graphics card / Intel Mainboard with Nvidia graphics card. For the obvious reason the graphics card, mainboard, memory, SSD and CPU work when you are using all the latest drivers.
    Don't use a cheap mainboard and justify the costing and availability because that have never worked.
    If you can afford it use a workstation graphics card i.e. Quadro and Intel Workstation mainboard.
    Try to avoid branded computers like HP, DELL and LENOVO. Build a computer from scratched.
    Avoid the brand that you know can create trouble like Asrock.
    The other thing to be mindful is the memory if you can max out max out and have more by the time the layering and processing comes that you will see a lag in the system.
    If you are using SATA always be ready to have back up plan and also service like Defrag and Disk Cleaner ready to help with work.
    I think you cannot have all the windows setup perfectly everytime you open it up because it a memory allocation and memory manager that does that?
    NO 2 pc are build a like!
Children
No Data