Copy and paste image from chrome gives black background

My default to open image attachments from email is set to open in chrome. That's the way I like it! That way I can just copy and paste to corel without actually saving the image some where. I don't like having two copies, one in the corel file and one sitting somewhere else . However, some images when copied have a black background. I can open them with ie and copy and paste with no problem. Anyone have any ideas why this behavior is happening? Maybe a chrome plug-in or something?

Parents
No Data
  • Google Chrome, Opera and Vivaldi are copying the png with transparency and other applications I tried are properly retrieving a PNG with transparency. CD and PP are not interpreting what is on the clipboard properly from those browsers.

MS Edge, which I believe is also Chrome-based, does place the transparent PNG in such a way that CD interprets it properly.

So I don't know if it is a Chrome issue as implemented in those browsers or a CD issue. But like I mentioned, other applications retrieve the correct transparent PNG info.
Children