Wacom Device ? and Saving drawings from previous years?

I have been working on CDRX7 and want to know if anyone have any ideas about Wacom device. I like to draw on paper alot. I was wondering if there is an option to use paper on Wacom device if there is any?

My last question is what is the best way to scan, edit, store drawings from previous years onto CDRX7 ? These works are all pencil drawings. I will like to edit the drawing in CDRX7 and save it from there.

Parents
  • This would/will be a tedious process. To put each drawing into a cdr file, it would take opening draw, creating a document, scanning via File-Acquire. That is assuming you want to take them into Draw. Maybe adding them to Photo Paint and working just in raster is what you want.

They will come in as a raster image. Depending on the drawings Draw's auto-trace may or may not give you some thing workable and editable. Again maybe, you just want to work in raster.

If you have a scanner with an Auto Document feeder, that can scan in bulk your scanning software should be able to scan a stack of papers and make one PDF file with the whole lot. This would quickly give you an archive of all the scanned images.  You could just also import all the pages into a large multi page cdr.

Importing a PDF back into say Draw, you are prompted for which page in a multi page pdf to import. If you can track which drawing is on which PDF page, this might be easier. You would have have one master pdf with all the scans. It would save time over stopping and starting for individual scans.

As to drawing on paper with a tablet.  All of them I am aware of are just a stylus and have no ink tip.  Nothing would be drawn on the paper.  There are smart ink pens on the market that store what you draw with them digitally and can export pdf such as scribblepen and livescribe.  I have not tried them.

Reply Children
No Data