Anyone care to share a sample design that's set up for screen printing?

We don't do T-Shirts nor have I ever. Nor do I wish to. I would, however, like to see a design that's set up for it. Yes, a corelDRAW file X7 or older. I'm just curious as to the process. Something I'd like to study. Would anyone post something here. Not looking for a jpg conversion just simple spot colors with reg marks and such.

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Myron; a screen can be burnt in more than one way. You design your file as you are making a one color pictures. reverse weed it I have forgotten the name of the product ( it has been a long long time.) but any way you apply the vinyl to the screen, then coat the screen with the product on the screen and place it on a light table vinyl to the light and let it dry. It doesn't take long then remove the screen and wash with water and remove the vinyl from the screen and you are ready to place on something to apply ink to. What was covered from the light has not dried oand washes of. Most hobby shops sell a kit for screen printing. Each screen should be good for up to 100 prints.
Children
No Data