yes, what about sign making, e.g. cutting to plotter etc. currently use sign-lab

as usual the mfr. says nothing about anything i want to know about... in search etc... before I invest more in coral draw... can i cut vinyl on my ioline plotter or an old gerber s/750 plotter... etc.  it has to be in layman terms or it has vertually no value to the common man that i am... i am trying to learn coral on the student version at this time... thanks for any response on this matter.  larry @ sign-man

Parents
  • There is an application, made by EuroSystems, called CoCut, which is what I use. It has drivers for just about every plotter out there. It has drivers for your IOLine and your Gerber plotters. CoCut integrates well with CorelDRAW and can be set up with a single click and your design is transfered into CoCut, ready to cut, layer by layer (CoCut layers are colors, so read this as "...ready to cut, color by color"). You can find this on Corel's main web site, under Store->All Products.

I have used this since Corel Graphics Suite Version 11, and right now, with Corel Graphics Suite X5. (I own a GCC Jaguar II plotter/cutter.)

Reply Children
No Data