PDF Fusion question

I was pointed to this forum by folks over at the Corel audio-visual forum... so maybe this is the place to ask.  If not, please suggest somewhere else I can try to find my answer. I don't see a lot of posts on PDF Fusion so I am probably still in the wrong place.

I installed Corel PDF Fusion as a trial with the task of evaluating for use in our department. Since it is a trial version (unregistered) I can't use the normal email customer service help system at Corel. I didn't find the answers in the help file nor via the knowledge base.

Hopefully, I can get a couple answers in this forum as I evaluate the software (which will only take a couple days at most). And I don't think I will have many questions as the software seems quite intuitive.

But I may need to address workflow items (however minor)and want to discover them as I go through this evaluation process.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you folks in this forum can provide.

Question 1: Is there a way to show a two-up view with cover?

In Acrobat (particularly Reader) you have the option of two-up view. Checking the "show cover" option you see the file as it will be printed. It is important that a user quickly check to see that all chapters start on an odd page number and insert a 'blank page' as needed to insure we meet this 'standard' which is easy enough to do in the assembly process. So, I am looking for more of a WSYIWIG view before we print the documents. (Am I aging myself using that acronym? :) )

Question 2: How do you keep font attributes when correcting text?

Example: Importing a .docx or .pptx into Fusion and correcting a letter in a word doesn't retain the attribute (lose the bold attribute, for example). Normal text is ok, but then, it's normal with no real attributes. I understand that based on proportional letters corrections may not fit cleanly into the given space. Maybe what I am attempting isn't possible. The promo video implies I should be able to do this task - but I used to work in marketing before working in our training department - so I know what you see isn't always the complete story. :shock: (BTW - If it matters - using Office 2007 as mainstay tool box.)

That's the two questions for now. Hopefully I won't have many more. The software seems quite intuitive and easy to adapt to our work flow. Sadly, even though the users are trainers, we seem to be the toughest group when it comes to learning new things. :mrgreen:

Thanks again for any assistance.