rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 2 Followers

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

Top 10 Contributor
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Male
TAG - MacroMonster.com

Ariel:
I use several images at different levels of zoom and never, NEVER, see any image so bad as you show.

Hi A, here's a test where I show difference between PS and PP on same file, at same 44% zoom level

This example seems OK IMO.

Top 500 Contributor
Saint-Petersburg
Male

Thanks for all!

Jesus Cota, your screenshots are small. :( But look at the roof of the building on your example and on the floor on my photo.

Jeff harrison, Photoshop 7 example looking good. Photo-Paint example is bad. I see same picture in my Photo-Paint.

Ariel, Jeff harrison make this work for me. :) I see same differents with this images.

This is my full size photo from camera. Simple photo, just for example, you can download it and open in Photo-Paint to compare with my screenshots.

This photo opened in Adobe Photoshop CS5 (25% zoom).

This photo opened in Corel Photo-Paint X5 (25% zoom).

Print Preview in Corel Photo-Paint X5. Image looking fine, like in Adobe Photoshop.

I'm always sorry for my english. :)

Top 500 Contributor
Saint-Petersburg
Male

To see full size images on imageshack, please copy direct link to image from right sidebar.

Top 50 Contributor
Mexico
Male

Hi Dmitry. You're right, I notice the problem when the image is more or less tight to the window (But from my point of view is not a terrible thing)
Although I do not think is very significant, but should be corrected. Great things are made of other small that seem insignificant, but in sum is the same.

The attention and correction to big and small details make a great product.

Good observation

The more I know, the more I believe in God.

Top 500 Contributor
Saint-Petersburg
Male

It was not terrible, this is terrible. :) One more example.

:)

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.