How to export to Corel Draw..

Hi, I´m Adobe Illustrator user, just because most designers in my city uses Illustrator, so it´s easier to share things between us.

I have no knowledgment about Corel Draw. I´m Illustrator old user.

I made a trademark using Illustrator CS3 and I need to save in a file format or a way supported by Corel Draw. I´ve thought about using PDF, but I´m not quite sure if Corel would support...

Could Corel experts give me your opinion... Which format should I use.. PDF, EPS... Which one is the best for Corel users...

Thank you for helping. 

Parents
No Data
  • Del Vechio said:
    I made a trademark using Illustrator CS3 and I need to save in a file format or a way supported by Corel Draw. I´ve thought about using PDF, but I´m not quite sure if Corel would support...

Since you are importing a "trademark", I think you will have no problems importing any of the formats below:

1. Uncompressed AI CS3 or CS2
    2. AI CS or older
    3. PDF
    4. EPS (Many PostScript level 3 features are not supported)

Notes

1. When importing CS or higher AI files, if you want to import text as editable text, make sure the AI files are PDF-compatible.
    2. You can drag an EPS files from Windows Explorer into CorelDRAW window.
    3. When importing EPS.
      1. Gradient fills are imported as a group of filled objects simulating the gradient fill appearance and cannot be edited as gradient fills.
      2. Mesh fills in the CMYK color mode are imported as bitmaps and cannot be edited.
    4. In CorelDRAW X4 Help, read File formats: Supported file formats. Each format has "Technical Notes" topic which provides you with a lot of info about what can be imported, and with what restrictions.
Children
No Data