ABOUT GRAPHIC CARD

I have dual core 2.9 E7500 with 2 gb ram

I have no video card, No graphic card

If i use graphic card. what kind or which company card is better.

Will graphic card increase the processing of coral draw.

Please suggest

• Hello pixel_keshar; On a daul core Intel with 2 gb of ram I'm using a old 3600 1gb DDR 2 Radon, and it works real well. I think the ram is the big thing for CorelDraw and any graphics programs.
       I would look at the size of the computer case to see what I could use there are some card's that exhaust the hot air out side of the case ( I like that type the best ) the others inside. The hotter the inside the case the more problems you will have ( I have a i5 that has 5 exhaust fans, with a good CPU cooler ) I don't think that the type of card plays a big part in making the program run faster it's the ram, and I'm sure that a 1gb of DDR 5 is better than a 1 gb DDR3 or DDR2. But any 1 gb or more card will help a lot with the screen refresh. It comes down to how much you are willing to spend on a card.

My Thoughts George

• Pixel, I use both, ATI Radeon cards and NVidia GeForce video cards. Both work equally well, with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.

If you are not playing video games (from your request, I don't think you are Big Smile), you do not really need all that much in a graphics card, but you should look at one with around 500 Megs to 1 Gig of video RAM. Anything with more speed or video RAM will not do that much better with Corel Graphics Suite, as there is very little difference in 2-D video. The higher versions of video cards emphasize mostly on 3-D presentations, with multiple shader channels that high end games rely upon.

So, first check that you can add a video card to your computer, and if so, which video card interface (AGP/PCIe-16x, etc.), then look around your sources for a card that will do decent 2D graphics (low to mid end 3D graphics) card.