VBA help! | COUNT | SHOW ME HOW MANY!

I need Help. I have been researching and Cannot Figure out how to produce an attribute I want to add to my Macro I've been working on. 

I am looking for a Macro or Code I can run that will make a selection of each (or all) of these 3 Options. Count how many "corners, sides, or middles" there are for each and display the value in a Msgbox for me. 

Example: Pretend I pushed a command button and it counted these for me and displayed values in a msgbox! 

1. Corners (red) = 30 

2. Sides (green) = 10

3. Middle (blue) = 20

or

I click command button - it counts all three sides and displays each in text box... 

1. Corners (red) = 30 (shows in textbox1)

2. Sides (green) = 10 (shows in textbox2)

3. Middle (blue) = 20 (shows in textbox1)

My goals is to eventually "search all corners,sides, middles and have that value automatically show in my ' textbox" so i dont have to type it in!  But right now the prompt message will suffice. 

Here is my macro I've been working on.  It works fairly good so far!! I just need a little help with one of the two options above! 

Note: I do have the "find" option. But because my templates are grouped and easy to move around that way, I'd like to keep them grouped. I dont want to have to ungroup everything on the page to get a count of all my "reds" then all my 'blues" then my greens and be forced to group all my sides back together. I created a video but i seriously cannot get the size down...  So im left w/print screens. 

My Macro Generates the Columns already. That works fine. I just want an easier way to count the each of the three tiles on the page.