The issue after replacing the UI renderer to EDGE

Here is the test code 
——————————————————
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="">www.w3.org/.../Transform" xmlns:frmwrk="Corel Framework Data">
    <xsl:output method="xml" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"/>

<xsl:template match="uiConfig/items">
        <xsl:copy>
            <xsl:apply-templates select="node()|@*"/>

<itemData guid="df6470af-33d9-4bc8-920b-f7ba307482b5"
                type="browserEdge"
                suppressDialogs="true"
                href="[VGAppAddonsDir]/DemoHtmlPlugin/index.html"
                enable="true" />

</xsl:copy>
    </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>
——————————————
Previously, when calling IE rendering using type="browser", I could obtain the top-level CorelDRAW object host through window.external.Application.
However, there were many issues with IE, so I attempted to switch to EDGE for rendering.
As a result, with type="browserEdge" in the above code, the UI interface can render correctly.
However, I am no longer able to retrieve the top-level CorelDRAW object host through window.external.Application as there is no Application property in external.
Causing window. external Application===undefined 
How should I solve this issue?
  • In the past few days, I have reviewed a large number of official documents and found that there are no new front-end developers writing code for CorelDRAW. The vast majority still use ECMAScript5 and earlier code. Other areas that involve using EDGE to render UI are only insignificant interfaces such as help. It can be seen that CorelDRAW has not exposed interfaces for browserEDGE at all 

• After I consulted the related documents of webview2,I have a general idea that the interface may be "window. chrome.webview.hostObject"