ALIGN RIGHT USERFORM CAPTION

Hello,
I use HP Laptop and have my designed interface userform with about 300 controls - commandbuttons, textboxes etc. 

Sometimes the programs loop and I have to stop them with Ctrl-Break. Yes, but on HP laptops it's CTRL-FN-R It's funny, but I can't remember it. Therefore, I have recorded the keyboard shortcut as the caption of my user interface form. The shape is quite large. It takes up almost the entire screen and I have to drag it to the left or right, and the caption is hidden. The problem is solved by adding spaces before Ctrl-Fn-R, but I'm hoping someone can suggest a more elegant way to have the form title bar text aligned to the right.

In short, my question is this: How to place the same text on the left and right of the userform title bar?

BG
Понякога програмите зациклят и се налага да ги спирам с Ctrl-Break. Да, но на HP лаптопите това става с CTRL-FN-R Смешно е, но не мога да го запомня. Поради това съм записал клавишната комбинация като caption на интерфейсната си потребителска форма. Формата е доста голяма. Заема почти целия екран и се налага да я издърпвам вляво или вдясно при което caption и се скрива. Проблемът се решава като се добавят шпации преди Ctrl-Fn-R, но се надявам някой да предложи по-елегантен начин текстът на заглавната лента на формата да е разположен вдясно.