Identification card layout

good day. i've seen a video in Youtube where they use Corel for layout in making multiple ID Cards. Can someone please help me and give me a step-by-step guide in doing it. 

thanks in advance.

More power.

7 Replies - Latest Reply

• You design one card, and in print preview you should use the Imposition tools to duplicate it as many time and position as you please.

• In reply to Michael Cervantes:

thanks for the help. but, can we incorporate a database to make printing more easy.

btw, here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-FUgjKZS0E

• In reply to Erwin:

Erwin
    thanks for the help. but, can we incorporate a database to make printing more easy.

Here's a hi-resolution video for you.

It's also possible to to merge photos onto ID cards as well, using monstermerge. It's a commercial macro that allows you to make catalogs, posters, anything where photos need to be positioned in a design relative to text from a database.

note that in the poster below, some employees have different backgrounds. This can be defined in the database also.

[edited by: Jeff Harrison at 1:52 (GMT -5) on Fri, May 15 2009]
  • In reply to Jeff Harrison:

thanks a lot  Jeff,  can i also include the photos and scanned signature in the merge option of Excel?

• In reply to Erwin:

Hi Erwin,

You can have as many images as you like per ID card (or product in a catalog). The photo and signature would be 2 images per card.

Here is a test I made for you. I'll give you the template and database for this example if you move forward.

Erwin
    thanks a lot  Jeff,  can i also include the photos and scanned signature in the merge option of Excel?

• In reply to Jeff Harrison:

You're a very big help Jeff. This is the one im looking for. Can you please send me the database and template.

Thanks in advance and more power to you.

• In reply to Erwin:

Erwin
    Can you please send me the database and template.

Hi Erwin,

As mentioned previously, these items will come at no charge with your purchase of the product.