upgrading hard drive has broken X6

Hi all,

I've upgraded the hard drive in my corel X6 workstation and cloned my old system drive across to save me having to reinstall windows and all my apps.

Clever Corel has spotted this and now informs me I am using an invalid licence and has put me onto "viewer only" mode with no export, print or save. It tells me to contact customer support with my serial number and proof of purchase to reactivate.

Having duly dug out this information, I've just been on hold to UK customer support for half an hour whereupon I was informed no one was available to take my call, which raised my blood pressure significantly.

I've rummaged through the support pages on the corel website, and all it talks about is paying for extended warranty for technical support (of course I'm way out of my 30-days cover). 

I don't see why I should have to pay corel for technical support to get them to reactivate my perfectly legal and licenced X6. Does anyone have any suggestions??  Need to get back to work and getting a bit desperate - Corel are REALLY not my favourite people just at the moment!  

Help!

Thanks

John