Sort of off-topic but sort of not. Cheapest Price on Vinyl Air Release Tools in Canada?

At our shop, we have a 3M air release tool (basically a retractable pin) that punctures the vinyl to release air bubbles to allow better adhesion to substrates. I'd like to obtain one in Canada for my own use. BUT they are expensive here...like almost $50.These tools are a MUST for every vinyl pusher out there (signs, car wraps, etc).

Anyone know of a better price (including shipping to Calgary)?

I have come across 3M and Avery air release tools.

I've tried eBay and searched many websites online but a lot of them require you to log in to check prices. Long story short, they are expensive little things for a simple concept...

The Avery air release tool is MUCH less expensive ($8.95-15.00) and they are retractable too but the shipping is what kills this deal for me here in Canada  Those guys want like @$22 for shipping. So the total would be $31.08 USD (still have to convert that price to Canadian Dollars too....)

If I have to, I was thinking of buying one of these combos from USCUTTERS in the USA.  It's a combo Xacto style knife with pin inserts. Not exactly what I had in mind but would work since I have a separate and real Xacto knife.

I have also hacked together a pen with a cut down pin glued to the pen shaft. It works but is kind of ghetto...would like the real meal deal if possible. I'm brand agnostic. Just want something reliable.

Thanks!