Clip art search

Hi Everyone..

My name is Adam and i was told to come here by a friend that said you may be able to help me locate a piece of clip art that i have been searching for now well over a year.

The clip art in question is that of a eagle, and was first used in 1988 for engraving a buckle plate as you can see in the attached image.  I was told Corel had programs in and around that time, and i am doing everything i can to find it...  I have searched and searched Google, in both categories of line art and clip art under the terms ranging from eagle lithograph, wings up, displayed, golden eagle, ww1, ww1, American eagle, bald eagle, name it, i have tried and tried to find it to no avail.

I have also contacted several companies such as Getty etc, but they seem to not have it as well..  Now i know for a fact it (IS) clip art and not a one off custom.. I have downloaded numerous clipart collections such as AI 300k and numerous other collections to no avail. I have also looked through many Dover collections and books which the person in question used many of their other stuff like banners as well, but so far the search for this eagle has ended up to nothing.

Now i would never ask anyone for art,  but i sure could use help finding the collection it belongs to so i could buy it or try to obtain it correctly, and in return i would be more than happy to send a link to the finder that has the AE 300k collection as well as many more collections as a thank you for the help they gave me here.

I figured i would narrow searches to 1988 and back, seeing as how that was the first time it was used which means it was available in 1988...  

If you can help me i sure would appreciate it,  i would like to have this design for wood burning projects. 

Thank you for all of your help, and if i am breaking any rules, please forgive me and delete this.. I mean no harm...

image of eagle i am looking for: