Calling a macro in another document

I'm searching for a way to call a VBA macro from another document.
When I'm running e.g.:
   Application.GMSManager.RunMacro "GlobalMacros", "Test.ZMenExec", pId
this works, but If I replace 'GlobalMacros' with the name of my module, it does not work anymore

Parents
  • Now it works:
    A click on a command button does the following:
    First it scans all open documents to find a document where a property is set to true. If found then it stores in this document the active layer in the active page. Then it searches for an alternative layer in the same page.
    This layer get's activated, a new property is set to the document and the previously active layer get's activated again.
    The document itself has a procedure which is started when a layer is activated. This procedure reads out the property and set's the value then to zero. Depending on that value the needed procedure is started.
    That's it! I tried this way also on Saturday, but somehow this did not work.

I also spend some ideas to the option to have some very generic macros in the GMS-Area, but I fear, this is not usable for me: I have placed 2 computers on different locations and work on both computers on the same projects. My CDR-Files are in the DropBox, so they get synchronized there. But I did not saw a way to create a common file located also in the DropBox.

Thanks to all who supported me in finding this way!

Reply Children